On 31/03/2007, at 6:50 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

I'm ok for a timestamped version, but we can release the release manager too, without the plugin because it isn't ready and I want the new Maven-SCM in it.

We're not set up to have snapshots in place permanently, so I don't think we should use a timestamped one.

I'd agree with releasing just the shared release component.

The pb is that release-manager use maven-scm 1.0-SNAPSHOT, we can use 1.0-beta-4 because the release manager doesn't use new code of maven-scm but we won't have maven-scm fixes. Or we can use a timestamped version of Maven-SCM too. If we choose the timestamped version of Maven-SCM, Continuum need to use it.

I think we could cut another beta of Maven SCM now with the recent fixes before you push towards 1.0 as discussed on that list.

Cheers,
Brett