Since this would be a proper release (not a build), I'd imagine this going on to the main repository (and subsequently mirrored).

Cheers,
Rahul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <continuum-dev@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1

On 4/20/07, Jesse McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What do you guys think? just call a vote on it and get it pushed into
the wild or can we just do the alpha's like this through the staging
setup?

The vote makes it an official release tha can be annouced on the user
list.  Whether to put it on the mirrors is a separate issue.

Many projects use people.apache.org/builds for both snapshots and
releases that aren't mirrored for whatever reason.  I created
people.a.o/maven/archiva for archiva-0.9-alpha-1 (which remains a
development build.)

How about putting it under
http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-alpha-1 ?

BTW, please make sure it contains LICENSE and NOTICE.  I don't see
them in my last Continuum build.

--
Wendy