From:   Richard Markham, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> Why is it that so many people are blinded by  a venomous  hatred of the
>> police, to the extent that everything else, common sense included, is
>> blotted out?
>> I am sure someone can answer this one.
>>
>> IG

Because the only time Joe public sees the police is in the rear-view
mirror or loitering around in 30 zones with radar guns, not when 4
houses in the street get burgled inside a month!

Not that I'm bitter or anything, but nothing puts Joe public off the
'fuzz' more than petty 'easy target' highway code enforcement.

How to get more respect from Joe public? Be seen actively catching and
locking up the c***s that burgle Joe public's house.

--
Richard Markham
--

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]