From:   "david", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just back from Phoenix and now dry, warm and sorting through the postings.

Picking up on this thread; so, the star is about palm size and yellow.

I like this idea.

Where was it placed and how many per wearer?

In the same vein and being a little faceteous. Although I dislike tattoos
personally, shall I now consider one on my wrist? 1911A1 perhaps, or the
models serial no. Was the mark on the palm or backhand side of the wrist?

I suggested to the S.A. at the time that we should all wear empty holsters
all the time. A quite powerful image, perhaps too powerful then, now though?
That is if anyone's still got one (or the nerve, remembering that carrying a
chair leg can get you shot.)

On another point, how interesting to see the Sportman's Association now
being a little fiesty a little late.

The "I love my country. I fear my government" sticker.

Had to buy one on my wife's insistance.
(I'd have preferred "I love my country. I can't even recognize it's
government as British.") but it'll do.

As to "buck off flair" ooooooh!! I might rejoin.

No one from JFS to give my money to.

  -------[Cybershooters contacts]--------

  Editor: [EMAIL PROTECTED]