From:   Ken Wyatt, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMHO this is way over the top.
In my recent postings I am all for a much more agressive stance against anyone
who would harm my already pilloried sport.
I feel that to equate the attacks on our sport with the wanton murder of
millions of innocent people is too base a tactic.
This kind of crass symbolism is more the style of the anti trash(a placator I
aint)
Shooters should be more offended, should be much more proactive, rather than
standing like sheep waiting to see what firearms we will be allowed to keep.
The anti's may be scheming chancers, lets not lower ourselves to their level.
Regards
Ken

  -------[Cybershooters contacts]--------

  Editor: [EMAIL PROTECTED]