Hi all,

For a long time now, the documentation of DBD::Oracle had been warning that Oraperl is deprecated. A few releases back, I ratcheted up the warning and mentioned that Oraperl would be dropped from the DBD::Oracle distro in the new year, after v1.38.

And now that the new year and v1.38 are upon us, I'm thinking on acting on the promise. But before I do, wisdom begs me to consult the dbi hivemind. Sooo... Can anybody know of anyone/anything who would be impacted (negatively) by the removal of said Oraperl?

Joy,
`/anick