I would think being forced to quit using Oraperl would be a good thing?  :)

But seriously, when was the last time anyone of heard of someone using
Oraperl,
or asking questions about it?

I have some really old (good) stuff that uses Oraperl.  Should I ever want
to use
it again I would most definitely convert to DBD::Oracle.

At the time I wrote those scripts (1995!) , DBD::Oracle was new and scary.
 :)

Jared

--
Jared Still
Sr. DBA

--
Pythian proud winner of Oracle North America Titan Award for Exadata
Solution...watch the video on pythian.com