Hello again,

We had a very productive session this morning. We had the chance to hear
individual accounts of past DebConf experience, and I think everybody
learned something from it.

You can read the meeting minutes in the wiki page:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebconfOrganizationWorkingGroup

We want to invite you again for another session tomorrow, so we can
continue talking about past experiences. We want to hear more people,
and give the chance to today's participants to talk again, if they want to.

After this session, we will be able to produce a list of some concrete
problems to solve, and hopefully some inspiration for solutions.

Again, every person will talk for at most 5 minutes, without
interruptions or responses.

The second meeting is scheduled on Monday, at 13:30 in room 338. Notes
will be taken in the wiki again.

Tincho,
on behalf of the DebConf Chairs.