also sprach Giacomo Catenazzi <c...@debian.org> [2014-08-25 05:56 -0700]:
> But the real problem is the missing replies. For this reason I was
> convinced by vorlon that we need people in charge for specific
> tasks/teams, so that team will look minutes, ev. attend meeting
> and provide smooth information exchanges between teams.

DC15 has two ideas for this:

First, our legal entity allows us to delegate tasks, which gives
this a bit of a formal spin.

Second, we are going to discuss an idea by marga coming out of her
experience with DC8, wherein one team member's job is to poke the
others regularly. This person's contribution to DebConf is to keep
on top of things that need to get done and see them through.

> How to pass important communications?

Another idea is to have regular, short meetings. These are "soft
deadlines", but if decisions are being made that way, it becomes
a motivation for people to follow what's happening.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madd...@debconf.org> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  DebConf orga team