Hello,

Interesting... So it's tmux as source which poses problem,
for whatever reason. And you don't have a /etc/tmux.conf or a
~/.config/tmux/tmux.conf?

Christian Schoepplein, le mer. 25 oct. 2023 09:50:26 +0200, a ecrit:
> If I open a tmux session and copy multiline content from this session with
> the new flatfview feature from orca and not with brltty's COPY_RECT feature

Ok, how do you copy from orca exactly? The

  FLAT_REVIEW_COPY = _("Copy the contents under flat review to the clipboard")

Orca command? Or braille routing keys?

Could you kill your xbrlapi, then try to run

  xbrlapi -v -n 2> log

then perform the failing copy/paste, and send us the log?

Also, could you try if you can reproduce the issue with orca without
xbrlapi running?

Samuel