Hello,

Christian Schoepplein, le mar. 10 oct. 2023 12:46:21 +0200, a ecrit:
> The issue is with copying content via the cliphboard feature of brltty if I
> am inside a tmux session which I need to use very ofthen for my daily job.
>
> The original content I like to copy looks like this:
>
> borg_backup_client_exclude_host_specific:
>   - /rpool
>   - /tank

Does it happen with whatever kind of content, or is it specific to this
kind of content? Is this showing up in an editor? (which editor?) or as
output of a command?

> Outside a tmux session copying this content works quite well. But inside a
> tmux session I get this when inserting the textblock into another file:

Into what are you pasting? An editor? (which editor?)

What do you get when you paste into another graphical application such
as pluma or gedit? And conversely when pasting into tmux?

Samuel