>> is this a new version of declude or something? <<

Things have gotten a bit messy, in my opinion.

It used to be that any FEATURE ADDITIONS would be done in a new beta version
and the fact that the features were added were listed in the 'readme'.

If a beta version needed fixing of newly created bugs, then there would be
intermediate releases for that particular beta.

Every once in a while, a beta would result in a new official release.

To my dismay, things have gotten a bit out of hand.  Now we have 20 or 30
intermediate releases - which in reality are several "new" betas, because
suddenly there are new features added between intermediate releases so that
any intermediate release has no resemblance to the original 'beta' with the
same version number.

Scott - can't we go back to a more easily trackable version numbering /
change mangement scheme?

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.