>> This would be nice.  However, we are trying to stay away from having
multiple source code trees, which would a fair bit of extra work to set up
and maintain. <<

Agreed.

I wasn't expecting that. Once Beta 1.1.2 is released, there are no more
parallel updates to 1.1.1.  If someone runs into a bug with Beta 1.1.1, they
can either:

        a) give up and return to the most current release version
        b) check the RelNotes for 1.1.2 and decide to switch to Beta 1.1.2
instead.

I guess all I'm really saying is:

When Beta 1.1.1 is going on (with the new features to be tested documented
in the RelNotes), and at i25 you decide it's time for a few new features,
then let's call that new "development level" not 1.1.1-i26, but rather Beta
1.1.2 with matching RelNotes.

And by the time you answer the same questions 50 times on the mailing list,
it certainly would make sense at that time for you update the RelNotes page
with 10 more lines of text to quickly mention the 1.1.2 new features.   I
bet it would actually SAVE you time.

Thanks for listening.

(PS: Thank you for everyone who reminded me what a great job Scott is doing
and that Thanksgiving will be tomorrow.  No, it didn't escape my attention -
it just has nothing to do with this discussion.)

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203