>> Darin Cox said:
>> that the AVG API was no longer performing scans?

> David Barker said:
> Declude Virus does not have a built in system to report this error as with
this specific example.

Is this true?  Has my Declude virus scanner been inoperable?

My Declude logs look OK, but I guess that's what you're talking about?
What's the deal?  How can I detect this misbehavior, if indeed it did occur?

-- Michael Cummins

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found