>> In addition we have ZEROHOUR as a option for Perpetual license customers
as an additional  virus scanners providing ZEROHOUR protection and
additional spam definitions. For the amount of money that this is being
offered for it is a wise investment. <<

No Andy WE are paying for it not YOU. Here were my choices:

1.       Add ZEROHOUR and increase the service agreement price - Which we
did not do.

2.       Add ZEROHOUR and charge a yearly renewal on ZEROHOUR - Which we did
not do.

Instead this is what we did do - I opted to give all perpetual license
customers ZEROHOUR at COST and then Declude absorbs the yearly renewal I did
not ask for any more money, every year I pay a % of the Service Agreement to
Commtouch, we did this without asking you for a penny extra. And what do I
get from you . "entitlement blah blah".. no you are not entitled to it, it
is a 3rd party add-on of which we carry the cost. If you would like to
participate, please purchase the ZEROHOUR at COST (meaning we make no money
on it) and benefit from what we are offering.

>>for your current full-time developer would be to implement ClamLib und the
Sniffer API

GREAT idea why didn't I think of that ????? Wait I know - let me stop
everything else we doing and focus on the Sniffer API.

>>There's only so much "up front investing" that your investors (=customers)
are willing to do before they want to see results.

There is spin and there is reality.  I have laid down the issues and you
know my concern and dedication for Declude customers, every decision is made
with Declude customers best interests in mind balanced with keeping the
business running (maybe I am too soft for running a business). Untimely it
is a free market and if we doing it wrong we won't survive - if Declude does
not meet your needs and money is not an issue for you. Please feel free to
use a different solution, I won't be offended.

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office