Oh wait, I looked into it more. That might be usable actually. Plus it
could be useful for diving directly into the network code of networked file
systems to implement them more efficiently. I'm not sure how well isolated
those classes are, so we might need to just take them and do some renaming.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>