Can I ask...

Are you planning for these links in the pdfs or wiki guides?  I'm not sure
whether Jean & Co would be keen on external links being in the pdfs, but I
don't know, you'd have to check with her.

I'm currently working on a Base mid-level tutorial document with Mariano
Cassanova and it seems like a good idea.  I was going to have a crack at an
accompanying video for it myself because I'm quite interested in doing some
elearning tutorials, but overall it seems like a good idea.

Claire