From: Claire Wood [mailto:clairedw...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:32 PM
To: dev@documentation.openoffice.org; Josh
Subject: Re: [documentation-dev] I'm new & have some ideas for the how-to's

Hi Josh

I wasn't expecting you to do any writing lol  No, what I meant was any links
from pdfs.  I don't know what Jean's take on it is.

I'll certainly contact you for tips.  I'm having to rely on freeware though as
I'm out of work at the moment and downloaded CamStudio.  I take it videos are
your living? Do you use one of the mainstream tools like Adobe Captivate?

Regards

Claire