Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

How difficult is it to provide a version of a page without the navigation stuff, just the raw content? If you can do this then you are already integrated (if you use the locationmap branch of Forrest).

fairly trivial. i had no idea integration would be that easy :) let me hack a little demo on our zone..

this would still be html output, right? so it would not yet do the full xdocs. seems like a very good, low hurdle start.

Yes, Forrest will turn your HTML into XDoc.

When you have a little demo going pass me a URL for a demo page that has no navigation, I'll add it to the sample in the locationmap branch (we don't have images working yet, but it should only be a sitemap addition).

Ross