I have quite a big problem that I cannot find a solution to and I'm beginning to suspect it has something to do with someone misinterpreting Gaelic as being Irish.

I've just upgraded from an older version (3.01 the last Scots Gaelic release (http://gd.openoffice.org/), I'm working on the new one but not there yet) and for the life of me cannot find a way of telling it that the document is in Scots Gaelic (gd). There's Irish alright but they're not the same. Neither Select Language for Document/Paragraph etc nor the Locale Settings nor the Default Language offers Scots Gaelic which means that spellchecking (yes, there is an oxt http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/faclair-afb) in that language is now no longer working, which is a pain. I could go back to the older version of OO which DID list Scots Gaelic but I'd rather not.

I'm either not seeing something or someone broke something I think.

Cheers,

Michael

--
*Akerbeltz*