Hi Rob,

I can understand your concerns, but they aren't drasticly.

I'm with you, that we have to make clear, the Box isn't a product of the
ASF but distributed by the "Verein Freies Office Deutschland e.V..".

But on the other hand the "Verein Freies Office Deutschland e.V.." isn't
any old third party.

It's a charitable german entity supporting Free office software. It's
still supporting Apache OpenOffice. The computer an the monitor at our
Fosdem stand were provided by "Verein Freies Office Deutschland e.V..".

Disclaimer: I'm no member of that club, but know persons who are.

So IMO it's ok to put that news in the news line of the homepage, making
clear, who's the distributor of that product.

Regards
Michael