We may like to discuss the necessary steps, but please understand that we (the
PrOOo-Box-team) also need to advise us only if we want to do.

When Rob, for example, of "creative control" speaks, which is also a point to be
noted, too.

Even if we say yes, it will take long until we can start, I think not before
2014.

Please see the situation:
PrOOo the box it was in OOo, many years. e.g. here is a picture of PrOOo-Box
from
2004:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/veranstaltungen/systems2004/uebergabe.jpg

(Yes, the PrOOo box was once a real box with brochure and CD/DVD. We hope that
this will be it in the future, but currently there is only an ISO and some of us
have some private DVD-R burned.)

But then most people involved have switched to LO and the PrOOo box would not
update for 2 years.
Since 1.5 years we have been back (with a new team) to work on it, but there is
lot of work, as many things are to be updated. Similarly, there was again a lot
of
work to revitalize the technical infrastructure and this process is not yet
completed.

Greetings,
Jörg