On Jul 3, 2013 5:26 PM, "Rob Weir" <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:04 PM, OpenBob <bob.r....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Does openOffice run on windows 8.0 also?  I did not find e.g. a
"systems requirements" and found nothing that identified which windows
incarnations it will run on.

> Why are we getting support questions to the dev list via the wiki?
> This is not good.  Shouldn't they be directed to the users list or the
> forums?

we get it because I solved a BZ requesting a contact page, where e.g.
people with login problems could write. I used ml dev as target because we
dont have other lists where eg login problems will be seen and handled.

Of course some people use it for other purposes, which we (or the
moderators) have to refer to else where. the contact page cannot check the
content.

rgds
jan I