Am 08/14/2013 09:50 PM, schrieb Hagar Delest:
Le 14/08/2013 21:37, Marcus (OOo) a écrit :
In general, my feeling is that it's too early to do a retrospective
and ask "what was good, what needs to be improved?" (to say it with
SCRUM words ;-) ) Just after the first major release.
Well, I visit forums and contribute since OOo 2.0 and it's the first
time we (volunteers in forums) advise to downgrade so often, even for a
major upgrade (because of the slow saving time and the Calc display
issue mainly).
So there has been clearly a quality issue.

Sure, I don't want to deny this.

However, IMHO it's too early to look at the big picture and try to find the black spots.

About test case, it's strange that the 2 bugs above were not seen.

That seems indeen one hotspot I mentioned.

Marcus