Hi Rory

Am 20.09.13 00:08, schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
I cannot remember if I asked this before or not.
I will spend some hours in this bug.

On the en-Forum we are getting frequent reports of difficulty printing from
OpenOffice to installed printers on Windows. I have not a 64 bit Windows to
try, so I post this to ask if any computer experienced people on this list have
had this problem. It is frequently the case that those posting to the Forum
have little or no computer experience, and their reports may be due to this.
The common factor is largely (not exclusively) 64 bit windows and an assortment
of printer types, using LPT, USB, WiFi and/or Network connections. The
installed printers are reported as working with all other applications.
I have a Windows 7 64 bit Home version and have Accass to a Brother dcp9045cdn and a HP Color Laiser Jet Printer. Normaly I don't print from this laptop, so I don't know if it works or not, but I will give it a try.

If some list members have experienced this problem, I'll gather up the various
Forum reports and raise a bug.
It would be nice, if you can collect the threads this would be realy good. I'm 100% sure there is samething wrong. We need every info we can get to catch this bug.

Greetings Raphael