Hi Raphael,

On 20.09.2013 16:33, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Am 20.09.13 16:14, schrieb Armin Le Grand:
    Hi Rory,

On 20.09.2013 10:32, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
[stuff deleted here]
I'll try and follow up on this, but will be offline next week. I have posted some links which Raphael has already looked at. There are more but they may take some finding; I'll hope to get them posted before I go offline next week, but things have suddenly started to crop up which will eat up time between now and then.

Okay, thanks in Advance!

@Raphael: Hi!
If he can not make it, could you be so kind and provide the infos already existent to the forum thread please (http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=64191) ? Also thanks in advance!
I think this is a different issue. Here the user talk about he can't printing in color. But he is able to print. In the issue we talked about here you are not able to print anything. The printer driver is not recognized at all. So this is not the same bug.

Okay - too many bugs in my memory, my multitasking is at the limit maybe!

Greetings Raphael

Sincerely back to Swizerland,
    Armin