Hi Rory,

On 20.09.2013 10:32, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
[stuff deleted here]
I'll try and follow up on this, but will be offline next week. I have posted some links which Raphael has already looked at. There are more but they may take some finding; I'll hope to get them posted before I go offline next week, but things have suddenly started to crop up which will eat up time between now and then.

Okay, thanks in Advance!

@Raphael: Hi!
If he can not make it, could you be so kind and provide the infos already existent to the forum thread please (http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=64191) ? Also thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
    Armin
--
ALG