Hi,

On 20.09.2013 00:08, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
I cannot remember if I asked this before or not.

You did ;-)

On the en-Forum we are getting frequent reports of difficulty printing from
OpenOffice to installed printers on Windows. I have not a 64 bit Windows to
try, so I post this to ask if any computer experienced people on this list have
had this problem. It is frequently the case that those posting to the Forum
have little or no computer experience, and their reports may be due to this.
The common factor is largely (not exclusively) 64 bit windows and an assortment
of printer types, using LPT, USB, WiFi and/or Network connections. The
installed printers are reported as working with all other applications.

If some list members have experienced this problem, I'll gather up the various
Forum reports and raise a bug.

A similar bug exists, Bug 122346 - AOO doesn't recognize installed printers,
for XP amd pre AOO 3.4

I added some requests to the formum thread (http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=64191) for the person reporting this, but up to now no infos were added, so I took no further action except printing myself (and some colleagues) to some color printers inhouse, all worked well...

Sincerely, Armin
--
ALG