Am 20.09.13 03:51, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
Hi Rob, *

Am 20.09.13 03:35, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Sep 19, 2013, at 6:09 PM, Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie> wrote:

I cannot remember if I asked this before or not.

You did ask before, and I responded that I've had no problems printing
to an networked HP color Laserjet from 64-bit Windows 8.

So there is likely a more complicated reason for these other reports,
unfortunately
Rob, is your driver 64 bit or 32 bit? Without doing a Test right now, this could be a problem. Maybe AOO can communicate with 32 bit driver, but not with 64 bit. Or we have only a problem with same 64 bit drivers.
Unfortunaly my Brother Printer has only 32 bit driver. 64 bit and 32 bit are the same.

Greetings Raphael