Am 05/26/2014 11:30 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Jörg Schmidt wrote:
The translation of:
"DE - Third party forums in German"
is:
"DE - deutschsprachige Foren von Drittanbietern"
with a link to:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/foren.html
I would then itself the site:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/foren.html
update, and there clearly mark there are third party forums.
Is this a way we can go?

Sure. +1 from me (obviously).

And just ignore my other mail, we wrote the same thing in the same minute.

I would also agree on this. Too bad that Joerg has cancelled his suggestion. :-P

IMHO things about trademark, logo, etc. could be discussed (and corrected if needed) later as a) the forum is obvious operated in noble intension, b) it's non-profit and c) there is at least an indirect connection to AOO via Joerg as moderator.

Marcus