> From: Marcus (OOo) [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]

> > And just ignore my other mail, we wrote the same thing in
> the same minute.
>
> I would also agree on this. Too bad that Joerg has cancelled his
> suggestion. :-P

I think Jörg is sometimes a little hasty ... I may say so because I am Jörg ;-)

> IMHO things about trademark, logo, etc. could be discussed (and
> corrected if needed) later as a) the forum is obvious
> operated in noble
> intension, b) it's non-profit and c) there is at least an indirect
> connection to AOO via Joerg as moderator.

yes, no problem

Please only respects the use of the domain. Please respect that many people,
more
than 10 years and many thousands of hours of free time invested to make the
forum
what it is.

Please respect our philosophy that we are open to all programs (OOo, AOO, LO,
StarOffice, Neo-Office, etc.) and we do not want to decide unilaterally us. This
is not a decision against Apache or TDF or others, but it's just a decision for
our independence.

Juergen is exactly right with:

"... But well it exists
seeking for a long time and as long it is not misused."

Greetings,
Jörg