Stefan Teleman wrote:
2010/6/4 "C. Bergström" <cbergst...@pathscale.com>:

Portability is interesting to us, but we're also very much interested in
performance.  So previous to the upcoming release we only supported Linux,
but now we're looking to add OpenSolaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Mac and possibly
other platforms as we have time to bring them up to production levels.

I am pleased to report that the latest Express version of the Oracle
Studio (nee Sun Studio) Compilers

supports the Apache Standard C++ Library (4.2.1):

Hi Stefan,

Does that mean the suncc team will be helping to improve it? If neither please don't hijack threads. I removed maybe too much context from the email, but it was in reference to C++0x + OpenSolaris.

(imho stdcxx support is a great thing in sun cc and it really should be the system default in place of libCrun..)

./C