Martin Sebor wrote:
On 06/04/2010 03:17 PM, "C. Bergström" wrote:
Martin Sebor wrote:
The biggest but possibly the only reason that occurs to me
is portability. The target platform of libc++ is gcc/clang
on Apple OS X. stdcxx on the other hand has been ported to
dozens of compilers and operating systems and versions,
and is easily portable to new ones (check out the nightly
test matrix: http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.x/).
Maybe integrate with the suse build service to catch platforms that
aren't in the test matrix currently.. I see SLE11 missing from the
matrix and I know that's really important for us and some others..
FreeBSD 8 is broken.. etc

Also is it really nightly?
"Generated Thu Aug 27 15:00:33 UTC 2009 ..."

It was (or in response to a commit) until Rogue Wave stopped
running the builds a few months ago. We haven't yet found a
replacement infrastructure.
I'll work with you off list and happy if I can help..

I can cover lastest NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenSolaris and various flavors of Linux.. (I'm reluctant for Mac and Win64, but tbd)