2010/6/4 "C. Bergström" <cbergst...@pathscale.com>:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Does that mean the suncc team will be helping to improve it?  If neither
> please don't hijack threads.  I removed maybe too much context from the
> email, but it was in reference to C++0x + OpenSolaris.

You should ask the compiler team directly what their plans are. I
cannot speak for them.

My email was in response to your statement about supporting C++0X in
OpenSolaris with the Sun C++ compiler (which you have restated in this
message).

I wonder how you plan on supporting C++0X in OpenSolaris with the Sun
C++ compiler, when this compiler does not currently support *any*
C++0X features, and support for these features will not be available
for quite some time. And the compiler is not open source.

So no, I am not hijacking threads. I am seeking some clarification
with respect to your own statements.

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman