By which I mean, the Apache announcement lists and the press release
together early next week.  We should tell the user list right away.

WILL

On 3/6/07, Will Glass-Husain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fair enough.  Let's do the internal and external announcements at the same
time then.

WILl

On 3/6/07, Nathan Bubna < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't mind much either way, but i was given the impression from
> previous discussion that first thing Tuesday morning (presumably east
> coast time) was the ideal time for that.
>
> On 3/6/07, Will Glass-Husain <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > Do you want me to send the email announcements?  I can do this tonight.
> >
> > WILL

> > > adequately,

> > > finally

> > > ok, i deployed the site using the site module as it is in svn (with
> > > the news macro disabled and hand-mimicked).   you're of course still
> > > quite welcome to re-update with the news macro working, and to fix and
> > > bad in-page anchors or whatever.
> > >
> > > so, the public now has access to Velocity 1.5 from our download page,
> > > if they happen to visit the web site before the announcements go out
> > > by email.

i'm

http://velocity.apache.org/engine/releases/velocity-1.5/ ,
but this

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/velocity/engine/branches/Velocity_1.5_BRANCH\

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/velocity/engine/tags/Velocity_1.5

> > > i think this last item and the email announcements are all that's left
> > > to be done.  Will said he'd handle the PR.  Anyone who wants to deploy
> > > 1.5 to the maven repo or tell me how to do it is welcome to do so.

> > > Linux,               |gls
> > > person              |eau
Turbine
> > > guy     |rwc