On 3/7/07, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Nathan Bubna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>i noticed that there weren't many there, but i couldn't remember if
>there were a lot beforehand.  (i.e.  i didn't know if my update
>introduced that or not).

>> I've deployed both sites again, they should be fine now.

>thanks again!  feel free to use me as a guinea pig to test out you
>changes as you smooth things out.  i want to make sure i can update
>the site as well.  also, it would be good to switch the veltools docs
>to the same process eventually (once i trust it), so the more i figure
>this out the better.  i do at least see that this has more potential
>than the old process.  it's just been a very, very rough learning
>curve.

Now that we have the engine release, I will put the jar into the maven
repos

how is this done?

and once they show up, I will try to smooth out the site tools,
release them and then the building should be much easier, because all
the plugins then come from the repo.

looking forward to it!

I will upgrade to maven 2.0.5 shortly and look whether all my patches
made it in (at least the "relative path generation" path still has
some aches with the maven folks. Without it, the breadcrumbs for the
tools don't work unfortunately).

        Best regards
                Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,
|gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

               "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."