its not just about the dot
it als this starting with an number that we already did fix by testing it
and then prepending a letter.
I am just curious if there are more of these kinds of things

new Component("1_-%$&.,2<>*")

what markup id is then generated? Is that one valid?
Ofcourse this is a bit stupid example but just as an example..

johan