> And shipping the damned release *IS* important and *VERY* necessary,
> or are we forgetting that we have still several users on a particular
> branch with a constructor change and generics? So instead of working
> around a couple of javascript frameworks' bugs we could fix bugs in
> our code.

Both things are important. The people on the branch with constructor
change and generics, yeah we should keep pushing to get to a final
release faster, I agree. But it is exactly like I predicted before we
started reverting isn't it? It just takes a long time, and we should
*always* put quality first.

Eelco