Does using the TMU for blitting work in conjunction with OpenGL?  in
the xfree86 mga driver, there is an option (textured video) to use the
TMU as a YUV Xvideo interface, however, enabling that disabled the DRI.
 I had thought about adding a textured video option to the radeon
driver (using the TMU as a Xvideo interface), but I wasn't sure it
would co-exist happily with the DRI.  what would the issues be?

Alex