Dan Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> > From: Dan Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> > 1.  /dev/nst0 doesn't exist.  I guess the solution would be to

Hi Dan, this thread is very old.  After numerous attempts at making this
work, I couldn't.

In any event, we've found a much better solution with BackupEDGE from
www.microlite.com.  BackupEDGE allows you to create a bootable CD-ROM and
with this CD and your last master BackupEDGE tape, perform a complete server
recovery.  This is not just a SME restore, but a complete, all-inclusive
server recovery.

BackupEDGE is a commercial product.  Available from http://myezserver.com if
your interested.

Darrell May