Matthew Toseland wrote:

> Very nice. Do our overall per second limits still not work? Last I saw
> they set each connection's limit to 10% of the overall limit, but since
> we can have many connections, this is unreliable - and also, does
> whatever there is now work with your changes?

Yes. The per second limits still work as before.
They were not perConnection, they were correctly global.

Now they even work on input (broken before).
You can have perSecond and average limits.
My conf file has:-

# If nonzero, specifies an independent limit for incoming data only.
# (overrides bandwidthLimit if nonzero)
inputBandwidthLimit=10000
averageInputBandwidthLimit=1000

# If nonzero, specifies an independent limit for outgoing data only.
# (overrides bandwidthLimit if nonzero)
outputBandwidthLimit=10000
averageOutputBandwidthLimit=1000

--