Just a quick update. I ran into an issue that cost me a lot of time.
Frustratingly it was something I removed when I first uploaded to github.
I've found that trivial issues cause difficult to trace errors in pelican.

I'm still moving forward, but I did have this setback. I have a three day
weekend so I'll be pushing very hard through Monday to get everything in
order. Ideally I'll seek feedback Saturday and/or Sunday and prepare for
release Monday, this last 20% has been rough but the end is in sight.

Thanks,
Dan