Hey Everyone,
    I'll be posting the website for feedback tomorrow. I seem to constantly
find new things to fix, but I could probably nit-pick forever, I need
everyone's help catching the big things I haven't noticed. There are two
things that are near-show-stoppers I intend to fix tomorrow afternoon.

I'd like to also create and/or link to a google plus freenet page. I found
this: https://plus.google.com/communities/107006765679470608749 I think
it's worth having something. I'll be removing the pinterest and instagram
social media links unless somebody thinks we should have a presence there
too. The difference from twitter, google+ and facebook are that we
incidentally generate content to put on those sites (news items can be
copied and pasted and/or linked to), the more image-oriented social media
would take extra effort (that I don't believe would be worth while).

Thanks,
Dan