Hey Everyone,
    I've put a new release up here:
https://ademan-laptop.github.io/freenet-website-redesign-pelican/ Some
resource images are broken due to the /freenet-website-redesign-pelican/
prefix, and I'm not certain there's a good way to fix this. (Relative paths
break with our i18n_subsites usage). Please ignore that for the moment.

Please take a look at the language menu's style, I extrapolated from the
design we bought, but I am not really a designer. I think I'll change its
functionality so that changing language keeps you on the same page. The
language menu picks up any messages.mo files (generated from .po files) and
gives them a language entry.

I appreciate any and all constructive feedback.

Thanks,
Dan