Dan Roberts <ademan...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hey Everyone,
>     I'll be posting the website for feedback tomorrow.

Great!

> I seem to constantly
> find new things to fix, but I could probably nit-pick forever,

That’s common problem ☺

> I'd like to also create and/or link to a google plus freenet page. I found
> this: https://plus.google.com/communities/107006765679470608749 I think
> it's worth having something.

There’s also the Deep Web community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/104253064892524682250

> I'll be removing the pinterest and instagram social media links unless
> somebody thinks we should have a presence there too.

There’s a difference between thinking we should be there and having
someone who does it: If we had someone who maintains them, I’d say we
should be there. According to teachers, instagram is where the cool
people are are nowadays. If not, not. I think this goes for every social
network.

> The difference from twitter, google+ and facebook are that we
> incidentally generate content to put on those sites (news items can be
> copied and pasted and/or linked to), the more image-oriented social
> media would take extra effort (that I don't believe would be worth
> while).

Sounds reasonable.

Best wishes,
Arne