Hi Andy and everyone -- I am trusting out compatriots on this list who are
from Katrina affected areas are with friends and family, safe.

Like others, i'm blown away by how many people across the US have signed up
on the MoveOn.org site to offer up housing.

My question is, how can this databased information be connected to
text-to-speech software and made available on an 800-number?  I ask because
I am wondering who is going to see the website?

Conversely, are there efforts to connect this information to Salvation Army,
Red Cross etc housing efforts for the displaced?

Wishing all the best in these difficult times for many,

lars
--
Lars Hasselblad Torres
Researcher and Web Developer

www.americaspeaks.org

join the movement for deliberative democracy:
www.deliberative-democracy.net