>From the MSNBC reports I saw  today, communication between the rescue
and other staffs is still a real issue. Apparently in New Orleans and
some other places the radio towers are still down, cell phones are not
working, and this has been a major problem with regard to the police,
national guard etc being able to coordinate action. Also seems as if
New Orleans is possibly going to be the Atlantis of the 21st century!
Jacqueline