Remember the discussion about those cyber vans? Wouldn't it be nice if FEMA would have had about 50 of them? Or even a 100? They could have located in places where they could be used for disaster (and other) training; but in an emergency, they would be rounded up and trucked and ready-to-use in a few days at the disaster site(s).

With all that money that is coming forward, one would think someone on the DD list would have the connections to get an order - for, say?, 50? They would not be all that hard to build. Not with all the talent that is available from this wonderful group.