This group has sooooo much to offer, and operates on budgets that ranking government and corporate officers would scoff at --- because it is so tiny. There are many examples of how bright ideas and a few dimes would do so much -- Taran's "van in a box" is as good as any. FEMA would spend more on the documentation than Taran would spend to have these in place in FEMA and other facilities across the country.

So how do we acquire the resources that can ensure that the Tarand's and the Carvin's and the Shapiro's and the Abrhamsen's and the Pruitt's need in order to continue their extraordinary work?

I say it is to hold, at least once a year, a 24 hour conference - held virtually of course - with at least as much effort to ensure an audience in the tens of thousands (at minimum) - either in real time or by way of community radio station broadcasts. You guys have the tools to do this. You have the brainpower to hold roundtable conversations that would be interesting to listen to over conventional radio - the NPR's of the world.

Among the topics for consideration would be how to acquire funding so those with the skills could get funded. Another topic would be how to attract large audiences, not from the choir, but from the congregation we seek.