Is this all packet is cracked up to be? WOW, lots of
> fun. I'm starting to think I wasted $100
> Someone help me, please. Reply via e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I should add that "packet' can do some useful things on VHF but is
very limited on HF.  HOWEVER, with your RIGBLASTER you can now do a
zillion other things with RTTY, SSTV, PSK, MFSK, Olivia, DominoEx,
Throb, ALE, PAX, PACTOR I, and MUCH MORE. That $100 may turn out to be
the best $$$$ you have spent in a while.

Andy K3UK.

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org